Part I/II Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a Part I/II architectural assistant to join our enthusiastic & friendly team. Excellent design skills are required, together with an eye for detail and good written and verbal communication skills.
We can offer the right person good experience, interesting architecture and the beautiful surroundings of the Montpelier area of Cheltenham. Our bright open-plan studio ensures everyone in the team has an opportunity to be involved in all stages and aspects of an architectural practice in a supportive learning environment. This is a genuine opportunity to quickly grow within our expanding practice.
- 3D Modelling & Rendering
- Preparing CAD drawings for all project stages
- Preparing graphics & client presentations
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, to tight deadlines
- AutoCAD & Sketch up
- Rendering experience essential
- Free-hand sketching an advantage
Academic qualifications: a minimum of RIBA Part I
Salary: Dependant on experience, please submit your expectations.
Send your CV and examples of your work (10mb maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org